Monday, August 9, 2010

Drained out~

I feel drained out. Both physically and mentally.

Injured my left knee during one of the practices and had to wear a knee guard to support my leg muscles for a week. I just stopped wearing it yesterday. Thanks to yesterday's workshop in heels, my right anterior thigh muscles is now aching.

I haven't had time to see the doc yet. Hopefully that my body conditioning will be good and I can go through all my rehearsal and performances safely.

The lack of sleep and increasing work load is killing me. I've been working my brain non-stop since last week as there were some changes going on at work and it will continue to be busy till the end of the year.

Dance practices almost every night. Remembering all those steps......

It can sure get tiring.....

And last night I had insomnia. I woke up at about 4+am, feeling hungry and no matter what I just couldn't get back to sleep. So I got out of bed to snack on some peanuts.....LOL

Not sure if I'm too tired or what but I experienced my first sleep paralysis. Scary~~

But I guess that's me. Without dance, I cannot be whole and I would not be enjoying life as I am now. Even though it may be tiring, but it will be worth it at the end of the day. The passion is what's keeping me going.

Plus I always try best in everything that I do..........I do not want to have regrets later on.

Please do come and watch the dance concert if you have time as all the dancers are working really hard for it. No payment, no nothing. All the hard work just for dance!! Come and support the performances!!!! It's on the 21st of this month!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment