Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Loaf @ Empire

I tried these 2 funny looking pastries months ago. I went to the empire shopping gallery and saw that "The Loaf" has opened an outlet there. So I decided to buy something.


Bought a few pastries but these 2 are the most interesting ones. Others were so so......


The first one is made of puff pastry.....cut and combined to form this weird shape. It's crunchy and sweet! Yummy! I wonder if I can buy some frozen puff pastry and then try making it myself
This second one is called a claw or something. Anyways, the most amazing thing about this is that you can throw it at any dog and the dog will die!!!! No kidding!!!! I brought this to work for lunch and I could hardly bite into it. I had to pull real hard and the bread tasted like rubber!!!

I left the remaining bread in my bag, in which it got squashed by books and stuffs. When I took it out at home, it still retained it's shape!!! Maybe next time you could use this to throw at something!!!
Anyways, I haven't re-visited the place till now.

No comments:

Post a Comment