Wednesday, August 25, 2010

whee~~

Happy happy......

I'm glad that the dance recital ran smoothly and that everyone had a great time! Yay, I would definitely call it a successful one! Though there are a few things which I wished I had not done.

As usual, made a few mistakes here and there but overall, it was FUN FUN and FUN!

I'm gonna miss it, if only we'd get to do it again! hahaha.....the preparation, rehearsals, meeting new ppl, bonding with old freinds, make-up, dressing up, preforming and entertaining the crowd...ooooo....... L.O.V.E em all~! Not to forget pic, vids and group hugs!!!

Now that the recital is over, I still feel happy thinking about it and thanks to all the pics and vids that are slowly poppin up, I get to reminisce the moment. heehe....still waiting for more of 'em!!~

No comments:

Post a Comment