Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Woo weekend

BoA's Woo weekend

I definitely prefer this PV more than her recent works. The song is nice and refreshing....you can hear her vocals clearly. Eventhough my japanese is bad, at least I can hear the words properly....rather than her singing in english, but I'm like straining my ears trying to catch the lyrics. Oh, and no heavy make-up. Most importantly, it's a simple and care-free dance PV, where you can see the everyone groovin happily to the music.


Yes, just can't get enought of nice beats that you can dance to all night long~~~


Woo.....The concert is this weekend!!! and the full rehearsal's tomorrow!! Hope that everything will go smoothly eventhough there has been some rough patches here and there for me!


Ganbatte!!!~

Here's another PV from BoA and Daichi

ooo.......love the style!

And I absolutely love her with short hair! So pretty!!! If only I can look as nice as her in short hair.....

No comments:

Post a Comment