Monday, September 6, 2010

3D movies

Watched several 3D movies lately including the Avatar S.E. which was extended for about 10mins???


I wanted to watch it in 3D because ppl were telling me how good it was in 3D and I only watched it in 2D last time. Maybe because of that I was expecting it to be really good. However, it wasn't like what I had expected. Overall, yes it was still a good movie and I enjoyed it from the beginning till the end eventhough I still remembered the story line.


There wasn't many 3D scenes and not that many effects. I felt that the movie itself is already very good in 2D but of course 3D adds another level to it.


Anyways it was good to see some of my favourite night jungles scenes again. So pretty!! Oo...I wish that I'm a Navi' hahaha......and that I could fly an ikran.


The S.E. version consists of added scenes here and there. I couldn't particularly remember which part except for the one where Tsutey asked Jake to kill him. I like Tsutey...hehe...he has so many facial expressions, just like Neytiri....such good actors.


I really don't know why those extra scenes weren't included in the original movie in the first place.......

Yea, anyways STEP UP 3D was amazing!!! Watched with a group of 76 dancers?? My first dance movie in 3D! Ahh...love all the dance scenes....and Adam G. Sevani is os amazing! I can't believe that he's only 18!!! haha....Love his performance in both Step up 2 and 3! ooo...and did you see, they have a lovely broadway part in the middle too! Soo cute!!!! I wish that I could dance like the dancers in the movie!


Even the kids are dope! Like super dope! They're wayy better than I am!!! *sniff*


Alyson Stoner who plays Camile was amazing too...having trained in ballet, jazz and tap since young! woohoo....~~~


The lead male this time is HOT!!!! hehehe....but I didn't really enjoy the love story this time. Yea, but I love their couple dance! Oh, oh and the scene at the roof top where the air vent is??? where drops of liquid were flyin here and there???


How I wish that there's a replica of the dance studio that the pirates trained in over here in Malaysia!!! The studio room! The room with cushions/ paddings on the walls and floors....the shoe room!!! wah~~~~I think all the rooms are like every dancers dream!~


...n I shall dream about them tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment