Tuesday, September 14, 2010

More Nike Air Troupe

I LOVE PINK!!! especially when it comes bright like this....and matched with a blue that I like~


Plus, ooo...look at it! Such a beauty isn't it! How can one not fall in love with it! I need to get myself one~~ but WHERE?
Then there's this whose pink is not as nice and bright as the first one, but black and pink is my favourite combo. Adds this to my list! yea hehehe...
Then I found a black one.....but the black is not totally black, there's like a tinge of pink to it!! keke....
No idea why it's base is in fluorescent yellow but it makes it looks that much nicer~
Whee~ more black and pink combos!! And look carefully...can you see the tiny little stars on the shoe?? and the pink at the back is furry!!! The design may be old but I love it~
And lastly a non-pink one but spot the velvet skin!! hehehe.....I like velvet materials. I have a sport shoes tha's black and purple too. I think that every colour matches well with black. Though shades of yellow and green are really not my thing, this shoe will look good for dance!!
*sniff-sniff* need to save $$ first

No comments:

Post a Comment