Thursday, September 9, 2010

pasar malam

whee~~ first time going to pasar malam with my dance pals!


We visited the longest pasar malam in malaysia- Taman Connaught Pasar Malam....


We left studio at about 11pm, arrived at around 11.30pm and walked till 1.30am....until every single stall closed!


Was really excited as I've always wanted to go but I dunno how to get there and I heard that there's a lot of nice food there. Plus also the fact that I don't really go to pasar malams....about once a year??? I don't even go to one when I was in Brunei.


As what others have said, there are a lot of yummy food there. Thanks to the recommendations, I managed to try some yummy food among all the many stalls selling similar stuffs such as:
-honey taiwanese sausage
-Uncle Bob's fried chicken with pepper powder
-Mango bubble milk tea without the bubbles, but with jelly aiyu = mango aiyu ice blended
-Fried chocolate ice cream
-siu mais


The only thing that I picked myself was the sliced potato chips deep fried on a long stick and then coated with cheese powder. It was way too salty for my liking. They sells these in taiwan too but I didn't get the chance to try it last time. It looks beautiful with all the inter-joined slices on the long stick....but tastes bad! Or maybe I just chose the wrong flavor. haha...


I also saw fake eye lashes...similar to the ones I bought from Taiwan but at a much cheaper price!!! Quickly grabs a box!


There were many stalls selling clothes and bags too which looks similar to those sold online but I didn't manage to really survey much.


yummy Taiwan sausage... I will be back to get you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment