Monday, September 6, 2010

pi~

hehehe....Yamapi was brought up in my jap class yesterday and my sensei was telling me about him and keiko dating. lol~ my sensei enjoyed Buzzer Beat too! ooo....love love love his performance there.


I'm so happy that NEWS are filming together again and there will be a new album out soon! whee~~~


Wanted to share Pi's one is a million PV here, but all uploaded versions have been removed....but instead here is a perf. video.



keke....black and red! You are my one in a 'mirrion'~~~


lol...just read Pi's nikki and he was sharing how he just watched NEWS Live DVD and then I remembered that Rue also helped me to get a copy from Thailand! whee~ can't wait to watch it!!~


I can't wait for their new concert. I will one day fly and watch NEWS live.....I hope! ahhh.....need to save money and go to Japan! Next year...hopefully~~~


Oh and omedetou gozaimasu to Pi for his 14th anniversary with Johnny's Jimusho on the 31/08!

No comments:

Post a Comment