Tuesday, October 12, 2010

hehe....

Went to a postgrad fair last weekend. Thought that I was being smart by leaving the house early at 9am, so that I could avoid the jam on the way there and that it would be easy for me to get parking. Also, I would get to avoid the crowd and after everything, I can spend some quality time shopping alone.

Well...at least that's what I thought it will be....

The road was jam, the place was packed with cars and when I arrived at the exhibition hall, which was still closed, at least 100 people were lining up outside. I thought there must've been some other function going on. I approached one of the staffs and asked if it's the line to the post grad fair and he replied, "Yes, please take this form and line up at the end of the line........" and it was a VEERRY LOOOOooooOONG line indeed! hahaha......

Waited another 15mins befor I actually got in......it was jam packed btw, I could hardly move around. After 3 hours of feeling like a sardine, I had to leave and was just too tired to shop anymore even though it was only 1pm!!! I had to drive home to rest! LOL.....am I becoming old?

No comments:

Post a Comment