Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Shopping online

I have always been skeptical about buying clothes online.....cause:

1. you can't try the clothes on
2. you can't feel the material
3. pictures can be deceiving
4. it's going to be difficult to get the right measurements
5. somehow somewhere there's going to some defects on the clothes
6. what happens if the clothes are not exactly what I wanted?
7. will they cheat me of my money?
8. .....and the list goes on.

But I do enjoy browsing through online boutiques and after thinking long and hard, I have finally decided to do some online clothes shopping last August.

I must've picked a list of like 20 pieces of garments to which I narrowed down to 4. I checked the pictures over and over again so that I could see the material properly, checked them in all colours......well, if they looked good in any colour, it must be save to get them. I measured myself, my own clothes and compared it to the measurements online. In the end, I narrowed it down to 4 pieces- 2 dresses, 1 blouse and 1 small overcoat.

The clothes finally arrived last week......and thankgoodness I'm glad to say that they all fit even though 1 of the dress is a bit loose. The materials were of good quality and there weren't a single defect on them. hehee......

So now I've changed my mind about online shopping. It can be save as long as you pick out the clothes carefully with all the necessary precautions. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment