Thursday, December 9, 2010

Jdrama - JIN

"JIN" is a Jdrama which my sensei introduced to me. She brought some DVDs to class one day and said JIN was really interesting. So I took it home!


It's about a brain surgeon named Minakata Jin. He's sort of like in anguish or something, as his fiancee lies in a vegetative state after an operation he performed. Thus he never performs surgery on any patient again even though he is a good surgeon. Well one day, he received an emergency case and with no choice, he had to perform the surgery. Weird things then started to happen........


At an accident where he falls down the stairs, he ended up 'falling' back in time to the Edo period. :) and things strated to get interesting from there. He keeps ending up in scenarios where he had to perform surgeries in order to help save people's lives.....but how?


You don't expect to find fancy surgical instruments, life supporting system, anaesthesia, etc....back in the Edo period, do you?




Overall, I think it is a good series though I didn't quite like the ending. But how else could it had been? Even I myself don't know what I want for the ending. I think people who like medical series or is interested in medical research will enjoy this drama!

No comments:

Post a Comment