Thursday, December 30, 2010

Toyota City + McDonald in Japan

After checking into our hotel, we roamed around the the streets of Toyota City. It was late at about 9pm so majority of the shops have already closed.
Near the end of the year, many companies will be having their end of year celebration aka "bounenkai". So you can see many people dressed in suits walking around in groups as they have just finished their party.
Look at this cute little cover on the floor.
I nearly got knocked by bikes twice for walking carelessly. Walk halfway then pause and take picture, then turn around and walk backwards without looking at my surroundings and I can't seem to walk straight!
A Lawson nearby is still open. I've read that Lawson opened an "Evangelion" themed Lawson in Hakone but had to closed it down because of huge otaku crowds which jammed up the roads. Well, I saw some Evangelion goods in this one.


As well as, Hiro Mizushima's best selling book. Unfortunately it's all in Japanese and my japanese is not up to that level yet.
We continued to explore the other side of the town....
...and saw some X-treme bikers practicing.
24h McD, I've found you!!! heehe.....had to buy something for supper!!!!
The yummy looking chocolate pie costs only 100yen.

These food straps are quite common. If not mistaken, just supersize your set and get one for free.
Check out the night menu.
The familiar brown bag.
McPork! ooo.......I've waited long enough! I can't wait to try you.....only 100yen!!
oo...just looking at this picture make me crave for one now! I miss this.....
Shaka-shaka chicken.....was wondering what this tastes like and so I ordered it.
I picked the black pepper flavouring.
Just follow the instructions.
Shake the bag *shaka-shaka* and ta-da!!!
McPork, I can understand but why don't we have this chocolate pie here in Malaysia?? It tastes sooo nice! Crispy crust with hot melty chocolate inside! Aaahhh......love~
Drown everything with a can of 'this', lol no it's not mine.....I only had green tea.
I'm gonna get fat....after all that for supper, I'm having cake!! But it was too pretty to resist!!
Bought this erm decorated chocolate roll cake from Lawson at 380yen. It's on the pricey side as this product is under 'Uchi Cafe Sweets', which are like premium cakes.
Pretty-ne??? ooo...and it's also yummylicious~
I only got to try one!!! *sniff*

No comments:

Post a Comment