Saturday, January 8, 2011

08.01.11

omg omg....I have a 1hour lecture to prepare for and I have no idea what topic I'm going to talk about. Plus the fact that I'm reluntanct to make a start at it is driving myself mad. I know I had to get it done but I'm just reluctant! Somebody needs to kick my butt now.

On the other hand, I'm now moving on to the 2nd twilight e-book. I must say that Edward is one scary boyfriend. I don't want one that stalks me at night. Meanwhile, Carlisle is just charming. I love his character the most and second would be Alice. I'm still not liking Bella.....she is.... erm....basically she has no life without Edward. She doens't even love herself! If she's an honour student, why isn't she skipping grades? and she doens't act like one!! I don't know if their relationship will be a lasting one....they do nothing together besides all the skinship and well, some talking.

The same phrases keeps getting repeated. I don't need to be told a million times that she's clumsy/ he is perfect/ they smelled great to each other/ she hyperventilates everytime he touches her/ there is nothing that this perfect guy cannot do and he does it better than everyone....... oh and did I mention about the errors in book?? Is it just the e-book or is it the same with the hard copy?? Why does it seem like there are soo many errors??? I guess that's what I get for reading a free copy. *scratches wall* It's really bothering me.....

Right after I called Jacob a child, Edward calls him a child too..... ^_^!! Jacob talks like he doesn't know that he is a werewolf, I wonder if they only realise it after some coming-of-age ceremony thing....???

Whatever happened to James? I want to know how did Emmet and Jasper destroyed him!! Also, what happened to Victoria? She just diappeared from the story.....won't she avenge James death? Well, that's cuz I'm guessing that they're an item. Ugh~!

No comments:

Post a Comment