Sunday, August 28, 2011

Bobalicious Smoothies

Seawitch bought some online coupons for bobalicious smoothies and here's what we got.

A smoothie each with a choice of pasta. 

It was too long ago that I can't even remember what they're called......this is supposed to be some passion fruit smoothie.....


...and this is chocolate banana.....


The smoothies were ok. Actually, if it weren't for the coupons, I would not have tried the shop. The name didn't quite capture me. At first glance, I thought it was babo-licious....erm (stupid-licious). haaha...cuz babo means stupid in korean.

This is the spaghetti bolognese which is ok.....


This here is the better one....spicy thai chilli pasta with almond flakes. An thai-twist to the pasta, with an extra kick from the chilli. Ooo...not forgetting the crunchy almonds too. Yum~

Last week, the postgraduates all have some kind of marketing shooting to do where we were asked some questions about the course and campus. My section was shot at the lakeside which is one of my fav. spots on campus and there's ducks swimming around! There's even impromtu actors behind me, who were students nearby feeding the ducks and the cameraman thought that it would be nice if they could feed the ducks right behind me! Lol.....

Then the next day we had to do some library shots.....us picking and reading books, having discussion and stuffs. hehee...I find it funny. I'm pretty sure at the end of it, you can probably only see my face for like 2 seconds only!!!

The cameraman said that we don't seem like we're from the science stream because we're good in acting and that we look more like we're from the media courses. erm......well, I don't what to say but just laugh~ haahaa....

No comments:

Post a Comment