Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Kis-My-Ft2 2012 Asia Tour

When I opened Johnny's latest newsletter, I just gasped and I couldn't believe it!!! 

Kis-My-Ft2 2012 Asia Tour!!

I don't know about you, but I super excited for it~ at first, I thought that I would have to go to Japan or Taiwan....and then I saw Thailand and Singapore!!!! My hope went UP and then dropped.....where's Malaysia?? Yea, ok I know people here are super kpopfied.....but there are ppl like me here too who loves JPOP!!! JPOP rocks~~

Ok, anyways....here are the proposed concert locations: Korea, Taiwan, HK, Thailand and Singapore! 

I super duper regretted the fact that I missed Pi's concert in Thailand...but it wasn't like I didn't try. I couldn't get the tickets!!!! With Pi's popularity, it's expected that his tixs would be sold out fast......

Anyways to get newsletters from Johnny's, please sign up at the link below:

https://g.ab0.jp/johnnys-international/1100_p.php/7Hvz8A


Ok besides that, there'll be a Dome Summary in Sept featuring Hey! Say! JUMP...with guest appearances from FUJIGAYA TAISUKE!!!! Yea~ Baby!! Well......it's not like I would be there anyways....haahaha.... but I'm just feeling excited.


Will ABCZ debut soon too and then have tours like these too?

Please bring NEWS and ARASHI to Malaysia!!!! or Yamapi's 2nd Asia tour in 2012?? :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment