Sunday, October 9, 2011

胸が苦しい


Credits: click here

Tomohisa Yamashita:
“One of my biggest achievements has been to be able to work in a group called NEWS, and to have had so many fans support us.  Going solo will be a challenge.  I know that it’ll feel different and I’ll go through hard times unlike anything I’ve ever experienced, but I want to use the skills that I’ve learned in NEWS to each and every job I do from now on.  I’ll do my best and stay focused so I hope I can stay good rivals with the other five guys.”
Since there is no turning back now, you better do a good job Pi. There won't be anything for you to fall back onto should you fail. From this point onwards, you are to walk your own path alone.

Ryo Nishikido:
“It has been an amazing experience to have been given the chance to work in both NEWS and Kanjani8, and I want to say a huge thank you to all of my fans who supported the Nishikido in NEWS.  Being part of two groups, there were scheduling conflicts that couldn’t be resolved no matter how hard I tried.  I felt bad because it was getting very difficult to plan CD releases and concert tours on both sides, which ultimately lead to this decision.  I wish Koyama, Kato, Masuda, and Tegoshi all the best in delivering a new NEWS.”
 I've known that at some point all this has got to come to a stop. All the best to you and your K8 brothers.....

Keiichiro Koyama:
“We talked over and over again until we reached this decision.  We might be working separately now, but the four of us will carry on what we have all done for the past 8 years.  We promise to work harder than we ever have, and we will move forward.  I hope you will continue to support us.”
 Thank you Koyama, as expected of the MC of the group, he always says the right and proper words. Of course, I will support NEWS.

Shigeaki Kato:
“I want to take this decision in up front, and work as hard as I can to build a new NEWS.  I hope that you will continue to support the two and four of us from now on like you always have.”
 How kind of you Shige to remind us to support Pi and Ryo too....I'll be awaiting the new NEWS.

Takahisa Masuda:
“I love the NEWS we have built together, and all these guys will still be my best friends.  And to all of the fans who have supported the group that I love, you’re still my best friends too.  These two will be working separately from us now, but I promise to work as hard as I can so that you’ll continue to support us.”
 I love the NEWS that you all have built too....with all the members that I love. Yes, you always do work hard, attending all other groups concert so that you know who to improve NEWS' concerts so that fans can get closer to NEWS.

Yuya Tegoshi:
“I want to say I’m sorry to all of the NEWS fans who have waited so long for us to get together again.  But I want to think positively about this move, and work hard to be able to make great music because it’s for you, the fans who I love, and who have always supported us.  We’ll be different, but I hope we can still love one another.  I hope you will continue to support us.”
*Sniff* tegoshi~ yes, I have been waiting for the longest time!  灰~がんばって、ずっと応援しますから。

No comments:

Post a Comment