Saturday, April 21, 2012

Cacao macaron

I love love love macarons!! 

Should've posted these long ago, but I haven't been blogging for 4 months!


So here they are~~~

When I heard that cuzzie was coming back for cny from melb, I quickly asked if she's hear of Cacao Fine Chocolate and Pattisserie. I have read on blogs that they sell some of the best macarons. 

And lucky for me, cuzzie knew the place and she very nicely bought some back for me!!! :D

Yummy macarons~ Ever since I've tried the ones my friend brought back from London, macarons that I can get locally just doesn't satisfy me anymore.

But these.....they were heavenly! They have the qualities of what a good macaron should have.....crunchy on the outside, but not break apart when you bite into it. Then the insides should just melt nicely inside your mouth.......oooo........I wish to have some now too!


Cuzzie also got me some interesting flavours and mix'n'match like chocolate, raspberry, passion fruit, blueberry, coffee.....I no longer remember what is what now.....but all were delicious! 


Even after the long plane ride back, they still taste great, so imagine what would it be like to have some there?

No comments:

Post a Comment