Monday, April 16, 2012

Dreams for the future

Today a lab mate talked to me about dreams for the future. She asked if I like what I was doing and if I could see myself doing it for life?

Recently she has been influenced by friends who have been doing really well and who are extremely inspirational. So she's been reading a lot of motivational books and self-learning books. It's nice to see her so motivated to learn new things and to upgrade her skills. At the same time, she has got me thinking too.

Though I usually think of all these things too, but it's nice to talk to someone about it.

At present, it's sad that my future looks blury because I cannot see the light ahead. But I'm trying my best here, hoping that I've picked the right route that would bring me to where I want to be. At present, other options don't seem to be able to fulfill that. I'm just praying that my hard work will eventually work out for the best.

Though I did regret letting go the recent chance that I had to work in Japan from some experts in the field, but it was only a 2 week thing. 2 week is just too short for me. I'm aiming for much more. I believe that the next chance will come to be again. I don't know, it's just a feeling that I have that I'm linked to Japan with some sort of invisible string.....haahahaa........

No comments:

Post a Comment