Saturday, April 28, 2012

Memphis Bistro

Went for dinner with my lab mates last year at one of the guy's dad restaurant. 


Really good food in a nice cozy restaurant at a quite area in Subang.
This is the lovely crab cake appetizer......oh, how I love this dish! It's a must try~




Escargot!!! with GARLIC!! and lots of it!!! with garlic bread too! Yum!yum~ Another great dish!


Love mushroom? Then try this protobello mushroom!!!


You can clearly see the owner's taste in music from the pictures on his wall and I bet you can already guess where he got the inspiration for the restaurant's name from.


One of the best mushroom soup ever!!! Full of flavour~


My main....asian style spaghetti with prawns! You may only see 2 half prawns here but there more of it hidden beneath the spaghetti! A really good serving! Good for big eaters~


This is a chicken dish, but I forgot the name. Looks yummy~


A beef dish.....As I don't eat beef, I can't really remember the name of any of the dishes with beef.


They serve premium beef too. This is rib-eye with foie gras butter.


This is my plate at the end of my meal .......yummeh~


No meal is complete without dessert! A no name dessert that was newly created by the chef.


A classic!


Who wouldn't love this? Warm, melty chocolate in the centre~


Will surely find time to go back again one day.

No comments:

Post a Comment