Friday, May 18, 2012

Sao Nam, Empire Shopping Gallery

Sao Nam Vietnamese food

Went here with ppl from my industrial training...it was great to finally group together again after so long, though someone important whom we wanted to "pat" from didn't make it!

This prawn dish is really nice with rice, especially the broth which is extremely flavourful!!! This was my pick and fav. dish of the night!


This is the rice paper wrap and salad leaves that came together with the beef.....PY's pick!


This is a really interesting dish, though I did not have any. You have to wet the rice paper with a herb brush then add the leaves and beef before wrapping it up.....a little fun dish!


This is the mandarin duck. I feel that this is quite a sophisticated looking dish, I mean the duck is sliced thinly and arranged nicely on the plate that already had the mandarin orange sauce. I was thinking of something more rustic in a vietnamese restaurant....but I like it!


I forgot what's the sauce for this chicken dish, but as with the above, it tasted and looked good too.


Omg...this has got to be the best brinjal I had ever eaten!!! How do they even do it!!! Did I say the prawn was the best dish? Then it must be a tie with this dish!! A must try!!!!! They skinned the brinjal and topped it with fried scallions and ......whatever sauce......who knows how they do it!


Lastly, but not least......an amazing dessert to end the night! This pumpkin here is huge and we shared it among the 5 of us! Really good....I love the eggs custard filling with the sweet pumpkin! 

I always say that I want to go back, but I haven't yet had the chance.....I must go back to have some of those nice food!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment