Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Canton-I

This is like mum and dad's favourite place to dine in.

We usually dine there during family day.

Last month they had this RM1 for 1 plate of chicken promotion which I thought must've been some gimmick with loads of T&C, but then no joke! They really gave us one whole place of chicken and it taste great! Look at it~ It's really quite worth it, where can you find such a great deal?



This is like my parent's favourite, roasted and bbq pork together on hk style wanton noodles. They would usually order a plate each.


It comes with a small bowl of soup.


This is really yummy~ A nice warm soup to warm the tummy on a cold rainy day. I love vegetable soups with eggs! The best thing was that the soup itself was really flavourful.

As for me, I love sui kaos aka dumplings! I was too hungry at that time that I forgot to take pic of it when it arrived! keeke......


No comments:

Post a Comment