Sunday, October 7, 2012

Frustration with dominos

Sigh.....was tired to go out for dinner, so I ordered dominos online. I ordered a large pizza set which comes with a free regular pizza. So once again the pizza was late but I got my pizzas. When I was about to open the bag I realised that there's 3 boxes and I thought if they ran out of large boxes so they packed the large pizza in 2 boxes. 

When I opened it, I saw that it was not my name that was written on the boxes, so I immediately checked the pizzas and no....they were not my pizzas too! :(((((

Immediately called dominos:

Told the first call centre guy my problem and he told me, "So what's the problem, you gained isn't it? You got 3 pizzas!"

I replied, "It's not even the pizzas I ordered!!! Plus this 3 pizzas cost only RM30 while mine costs RM39!!! What sort of reply is that? It's not a matter of whether I gained or not....it's not the pizzas I ordered!"

Guy immediately transferred me to another gal who promised that they would send me the correct pizzas in 30 minutes and collect back the wrong order.

Immediately after, the delivery guy called me to tell me that he had sent me the wrong pizzas and that he's coming to collect them.

Pizza delivery guy came:

When he arrived, I told him to tell his call centre not to send me the new pizzas anymore and he told me to call them myself!

Since I was hungry, I just gave him the pizzas so that I could get mine and called the call centre to cancel the new order.

Seriously dominos.....your service is horrible!!! Plus how can your call centre person even say that it's not a problem?? Does he want me to just eat the pizzas that I never ordered?? Yes, my pizzas were more expensive than the one sent wrongly to me but it's the matter of bad service from your side!! What sort of reply was that from your call centre??

But good job to the 2 lady who promised me the new pizzas and the one who helped cancel it, as for the guy, you should probably find a more suitable post for him in future, not in your call centre!

No comments:

Post a Comment