Saturday, October 20, 2012

Zanmai

I don't think I've ever frequent any other japanese restaurant in Malaysia as much as Sushi Zanmai. I have it almost twice every month. 

Well, that's cuz they provide good japanese food with reasonable pricing.

Forgot what it's called.....but it's Aburi salmon with mentai on top

Assorted sushi platter

Chuka hokkai ramen?? This is one of my favourite dish. I love cold noodles and this comes with a light sourish broth which is rather appetizing. Plus it comes with all the toppings that I love such as salmon, salmon roe, hotate and crab meat!! What more can one ask for.....heehee!!! Yummy~~ <3

This one here is one interesting dish. I think we saw it turning round the conveyor belt and we couldn't help but try one. It's actually a prawn roll topped with some sesame sauce.

Something to fill the tummy when you're still not full.....

I think this was one of their monthly special items. Forgot what it's called, but I didn't really enjoy it. I prefer rice with raw fish rather than these type of rice popiah skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment