Monday, November 12, 2012

Day out with the girls

Had a great, fun day with the gals.

We went for lunch at Plan B in MidValley....late lunch to be exact.

It's funny how they all have adapted the habit to ask me to eat something first whenever they will be late for the fear that I might have gastric. Lol...

For starters, we had mushroom soup but I was too hungry that I chowed down the whole thing before remembering to snap a pic, so no pic!

This funny looking thing here is my very own creation. I had evenly distributed the chilli crab pasta for sharing among the 4 of us and topped it with one half of an egg's benedict! Yummy...can never go wrong with food at Plan B.



Nice!



Not satisfied yet, so I ordered an extra pasta!



How can we end a meal without some desserts? This here is a macadamia chocolate tart from Alexis. It's my absolute favourite!!



Their famous tiramisu with strawberry sauce.



Still no satisfied.....so I ordered some backed potatoes! hahaa.....


No comments:

Post a Comment