Wednesday, January 16, 2013

16/01/13

It's only mid of the month of this new year and it felt like so many things had happened. Did so much and there is still so much more to do. It seems like time is never enough!!

Busy, busy, busy....

Then there's so many huge decisions to make! I don't like it when things are hidden with too many p&c information. It makes making decisions to much more difficult and especially when it's hard to fully weight out the pros and cons. 

hmm....Actually I think the worst part is picking the one with the more cons because you feel like it's the safer option. Argh~ if only things were as easy as flipping a coin. Maybe it is....but I just like to ponder over things and in the end, make them more complicated than they really seem.

`~*~`~*~`~*~`

Dinner with family at Canton-I!!!

Actually I don't know the names of all the dishes that we had as mum was the one who ordered them, but they were good!

I love this melon soup~ yummy!!!

A vegetable dish with crunchy cashew nuts.

Beancurd with bacon and broiled broccoli on the side.  The beancurd was amazing but I didn't enjoy the bacon as much.

Keke...It's usually quite rare for me to have chinese meals like these when dining out as I usually favour japanese or italian. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment