Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2013

Whee~ first post for 2013.

あけましておめでとう~

New year, new start, new resolutions, new goals.......

So many new things to look forward to in this new year!

1. My main thing to do in this new year is to get my passport pic taken to renew my passport which will expire this year. So I want to renew it before all my trips. I've been dilly dallying this for the whole of December. Time to act on it as I want to get my visas done in Feb.

2. Looking forward to hear the result of my fellowship. :D

3. My Osaka Trip! Ok, this trip to Japan came earlier than expected. I initially plan to visit Japan in 2014 or after my studies as I wanted a long trip.....really long one, where I will visit rare tourist spots. But then....my whole body got itchy and can't wait to get back there. It's Osaka! What's not to love?? The food, people, culture and sights.....love them all~ Really looking forward to it.

4. Proposal defense..Yoi, yoi jikan da~ Have to do it early this year....I'm hoping to do it before my trip so that I can fully enjoy it. Hopefully I can do well and much better than my conversion. Must prepare well for the Q n A this time!!! Zettai makenai!!!

5. Chiang Mai trip with my parents! whee~ I have not booked any hotels yet but I'm looking forward for some nice Thai street food!....keke.....and maybe bring my parents for some massages while I shop away!

6. I WANT to attend an INTERNATIONAL conference overseas!!! which did not happen in 2012 because I didn't wanna pay for it from my own pockets. :( Well, unless the conference is held at a spot when I will incidentally be at. e.g. if miraculously, there's a conference in Osaka during my trip that is related to my field, I will want to go for that conference. Well, since I already paid my own air fare anyways! hahaha......

7. I WANT to attend a Johnny's concert! I'm praying so hard that Kisumai will have one early April in Osaka dome when I am there! If NEWS is having one, I wanna go too~!!! :DDD

8. Dance competition after so many years~ We are planning for one, whose finals will fall in March where I plan to have my proposal defense too! Ah~ daijyoubu kana.... Yo~~shh, ganbarimasu!!

9. I hope to visit Chong in Sg this year. I said I'd visit last year, but I couldn't make it. Hopefully, I can make it on the second half of this year.

10. Stick to my 2013 list! I usually tend to stray away from it or totally forget about it. hahaha......

No comments:

Post a Comment