Tuesday, January 22, 2013

22.01.13

Today is such a tiring day emotionally. It is sometimes difficult to work with people who have different work ethics that you do, but I guess that is where I am still not mature enough. Then when I get angry about it, I have to voice it out and when I do things turn ugly......

After that I will feel super bad that I blew up on someone as I do right now and then cry. After which I spend another few hours feeling emotional, ready to burst in tears. Really hate this feeling~which is why I enjoy company of people who won't make me feel this way.

I wish I could train myself to be more mindful as in this article here (CLICK!). Time for reflection~

2 comments:

  1. cheer up, friend! we cant choose who can work with us, but we can choose in which mood when we work. dont be angry with this ppl or maybe yourself as what i did in the past. when time going on, you will think like this: "what the hell that i did last time? that is really not a big deal! and, they are just nothing!" also, you always have us to be your big supports!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! Trying my best to control my emotions every time something happens.

    ReplyDelete