Wednesday, February 13, 2013

2013 CNY reunion dinner

All dishes cooked by mummy~ I only helped to eat.....hehehe

This dish of prawn here gets a solo pic because they were all the size of my palm except for the lost little one on the bottom left. So happy.....these flew from Brunei! Yummy huge and fresh prawns!!! MY <3


The rest of the dishes for the night except for 1) the fish because it was served only later during dinner, 2) the lou sang which arrived only after we finished dinner and 3) the birds nest for dessert!!

A plate of stir-fried mixed veges, stir-fried tomato sauced prawn, nyonya style chicken, braised mushroom+cucumber+pork leg+fatt choi, braised vegetarian dish, beancurd meat roll and fish maw+abalone+pork stomach pepper soup.All these dishes or should I say ingredients have meanings and are supposed to bring good luck, fortune and prosperity for the new year!


Had so much good food these few days for CNY! I think I sorta tortured my stomach by eating so much~ hahaha......

No comments:

Post a Comment