Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Osaka Science Museum at Osakako

Day 7~

Breakfast at Namba station at cookhouse bakery~

I love egg mayo~

Green tea bun filled with red bean and mochi~

Those 2 look yummy~ and I love how they packed the burgers~

Guess we were too early, the shelves were not filled yet~

After breakfast, we headed towards the Osaka Science Museum using our Osaka Unlimited 2-day pass. 

The station is quite a distance from the museum....

On the way there~

Yay~ just across the bridge~


Spotted the Osaka Art Museum~


Cuzzie for the arts....

...and myself for the science!

Inside the museum

Since we used the unlimited pass, we didn't have to pay for anything! :D

This reminded me of Sailormoon! hahaha.....

Chemistry anyone?

Material chemistry.....

I wonder how comfy it is to walk in this....looks really huge and bulky.

Finally something more of my field~ hahahaa natural medicine~


The fun part~



hahaha....chubby us~

Infinity mirror?

Cool effect!

ooo......hello there~

Look who I spotted!! Albert Einstein!

A little exercise.....

I weight only 20 kg on Mars!!! hahaha

Exercising again to try and generate electricity but it was a major failure!

The other end of the art museum~



Stopped by this shop on the way back to the station to have a quick lunch. Ordering through a machine again!

Touch screen panels~

The interior~ Guess salary men commonly frequent the place, looking at the setting.

Cute manga~

My mini oyakodon~

This is fast becoming cousin's favourite food. hahaha.....

Some extra condiments for the udon and free ocha!!

:D

Visiting a science museum is not for everyone. For me it's cuz I'm interested in science and I have always wanted to visit a science museum in Japan! So I'm really glad that we went and to look at their exhibits. Don't think one should go if they cannot read Japanese. 

No comments:

Post a Comment