Thursday, August 1, 2013

Umeda Sky Building

After shopping in Hep 5, we took a long walk.....a really long walk, past Umeda station and all. We even walked past Hotel New Hankyu, where I stayed a few years back. It

But it was all worth it because the Umeda sky building is the tallest building in the area and I have always wanted to visit it since I saw it on my last trip.

I'm truly happy that the 2-day pass gives us free entry because the view from above was amazing.

The only down side was that my camera battery died and that I couldn't take any pictures. Arrggghhh~ 

View from the observation deck of the escalators.

The amazing night view~

Super duper romantic!!! I would definitely want to be back!  These 2 shots here are the only ones I got before my camera KO-ed on me.

The view is not only amazing from above but also from below.


See all the locks behind? Those are couples locking their love and making their mark there forever. There's even seats there for pictures.......

......which when taken from the little frame in front, looks like this.

So grateful to a group of lovely tourists who helped us capture this picture.

Ok, this pic looks kinda scary....





No comments:

Post a Comment