Thursday, January 2, 2014

Dinner at Shakespeare SS15

First visit to Shakespeare with Urs.

We initially wanted to go to Burgertory but it was drizzling and we couldn't get a parking near the shop, so we changed plans and came here instead.

We ordered the half-half pizza. Not bad, but the air con was seriously too cold and our pizza became cold really fast!

Ordered this cake because of I was attracted to its Japanese name and now I can't remember what it is!!! Great, I'm so tempted to just call this the shiroi koibito! hahaha....yea, but this cake had a really nice name. 

Tried one of their chocolate macaron and it was good. 

Overall a good place to just chill and have some nice cakes. I think I shall return in the future to try their breakfast set as it looks quite nice from the menu! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment