Wednesday, January 8, 2014

International House

The place where we stayed was about 20 mins drive from the station. Each of us got our own room equipped with our own toilet.

Tada~ Looks just like a typical 2/3 star hotel's toilet.

This is my room~ so much bigger in terms of space compared to a hotel's. I even have my own long couch. Just that there's no personal TV in the room. 

My comfy bed.....really thankful for the warm sheets at night!

View from my window.





Acerola drink and mini red bean buns bought from KIX as snacks for my bus ride but I didn't touch them throughout the journey.

I think acerola was getting pretty big in Japan at that time as many drinks had acerola. That mini red bean bun was super yummy, I even thought of buying it back home! Love the soft fluffy bean with the smooth red bean paste!


Really loving this place from the moment I saw it! Just look at the views from up there! Oh, the place was located up on the mountain and hence, it can get pretty cold in the morning. But the air there is super fresh!!!



It's still kinda bright but it's really beautiful at night~



hehe....caught Ms. A in the action!

This is the taxi that was supposed to bring us down town for dinner. Felt so spoiled that there's a taxi chauffeuring us around!

Here are some pics taken while exploring the place the next morning.....this is the walk way on the side of the house.


Then when you turn around, you get a view of our dining area!

Walk further behind and you'll see the dorm for the teachers. Heard that the rooms here are really huge! Well, too bad I didn't have a chance to see it for myself.



No comments:

Post a Comment