Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pasta Zanmai, Paradigm Mall

Yet another long break before this post...... Can't believe how difficult it is for me to keep posting more often.

Decided to blog today because it was a good day as we celebrated tham's bday.

Had some yummy food while we catch up.

After dinner, we watched Maleficent on the day it premiered here. Hehee....

(Long over due post from May that I've written but not posted)

I just couldn't resist. When I first heard the song that they played in the trailer, I knew I HAD to watch it! Glad I did as I enjoyed it!

Once again, I'm thankful to have great friends whom I could just have a good meal and talk about anything without any reservations.

Here's what we had at pasta zanmai. 

Seafood risotto

Pesto chicken pasta

Soft shell crab tortilla sushi

Pizza! Always enjoy their pizza because of the crunchy base and tangy sauce.

No comments:

Post a Comment