Friday, December 26, 2014

Day 1: Azabu Sabo Hokkaido Ice Cream & Crystal Jade, Takashimaya

Last year, I went to Singapore in December and here are some snippets of my trip though it's a year late. The next few posts will be a record of my trip there. I realise that since I'm not keeping a diary now and if I'm not recording things down, I tend to forget them easily, so this blog is great as I get to relieve the moments when I reread my own posts.


Once we arrived at Changi International Airport, we took a cab to mum's friend place where we stayed the next few days.

After lunch and freshening up, we went to Orchard road. 

Once at the depachika of Takashimaya, the first thing I spotted was Azabu Sabo Hokkaido Ice Cream and I just had to!!! Double scoop of dark choc and black sesame....omg, I'm salivating just thinking about it now! Why you no come to Malaysia?


hehehe.....so cute~


Beautiful Tiffany & Co. Xmas tree~


Laduree macaron Xmas tree~ if only the macarons were edible hahaha....


For tea, we headed to Crystal Jade. 

Peanut butter toast


My favourite~ Polo bao


After that, I went to meet up with Chong for dinner. It was really nice of her to come out to meet me every single day I was in Singapore.

We had dinner at a japanese restaurant and this is what she ordered.


My sad little doria.....



I've forgotten the name of this restaurant (see! another reason why I need to record things down) but their food was quite bad. I didn't enjoy anything.
  




Xmas deco at the mall




Since dinner was too disappointing, we had to get some desserts to end the day on a sweet note. 

Strawberry ice cream with some berries


Man hard at work......


The other ice cream is cookies and cream

Good ice cream, but not as good as Azabu Sabo's.


No comments:

Post a Comment