Monday, December 29, 2014

Day 3: Universal Studios

Truly thankful to my cousin this trip. She brought me around, treated us to dinner and even bought Universal Studio Singapore tickets for Chong and I. 

So happy that I got to visit 2 different Universal Studios in the same year. 

The Singapore one is slightly smaller and I also spotted some similar rides.

We wanna move it, move it! We wanna move it, move it! MOVE IT!

COOKIE MONSTER!!!!

I'm so glad that mascots here allow adults to take pictures with them! I didn't manage to get close to any in Japan's. hahaha......

While queuing up for ones of the rides~

This is really cool! Didn't know what to expect as it was my first time in this attraction but I really enjoyed it! Their stunts were amazing! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED~


A little snack as it was drizzling and we couldn't get anywhere.....so we had some friend chicken~

Not in any of these pictures, but I'm glad that I got to enjoy the huge turkey drumstick again! Yummy~

So glad that I got to catch the Christmas parade too.

I have the universe in my hand~!

So sad that it kept drizzling throughout the entire day. Plus that Jurassic Park ride totally flooded my shoes and socks. At the end of the day, my Nike sport shoes was gone.....had to throw it away the next day.




No comments:

Post a Comment