Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Day 4: Exploring Singapore

Met Chong at the MRT station and we headed towards Clarck Quay together where she had breakfast at one of the cafe in the mall.


Some yummy looking cakes~






Ok, this ride here looks scary. I believe it's called the G-Max reverse bungy~
 

We were there so early that all the restaurants were not opened yet~ hahaha


Shall be back at night on my next trip to try some of the restaurants there~


After breakfast at one of the cafes, we went to...

China Town. Less crowded than the Malaysia one but also cleaner.


Then off to Tanjong Pagar for a japanese lunch. Remember the gyoza king from the previous posts? Omg.....their gyozas!!!! I can eat them everyday!


Singapore Esplanade


Merlion~


The Fountain of Wealth




Tea break at Suntec City Mall before dinner

Then we met up with my cousin and went for dinner together at an aunt's place.

Some take home sushi~

Roast pork, pork ribs and chicken~


The next day, I only had a few hours before my flight, so I went for more Azabu Sabo ice cream at Takashimaya, this time Yuzu flavour.

Next was Gindaco takoyaki with Chong and Kuan, followed by some sinful desserts at Awfully Chocolate!

I guess this concludes my SG trip. I didn't take much pictures on Day 5 but I did manage to go for lunch with friends before heading to the airport. 5 days in SG is kinda short. Would love to visit again sometime in the near future. 



No comments:

Post a Comment