Friday, December 19, 2014

Dean & Deluca

After visiting the Tokyo Metropolitan Government Complex, I headed to Shibuya station for tea as I had time to burn before meeting up with Mish at Waseda.

Dean & Deluca~

Lovely cafe with a good view for people watching!




Hot apple cider~ Soo good on a cold day!


It was their 10th anniversary

I was seated by the window and next to me were 2 American ladies. I couldn't help but join in their conversation after over-hearing what they were discussing about. Well,,,,,all the tables were very close to each other, not that I was eavesdropping. 

I feel that this is one of the best thing about travelling alone. When you are with your friends, you tend to stick to the pack. But when you are alone, you are somehow more alert to your surroundings and not just within your group. You also become more open to the outside world and hence, you will talk more to strangers. Probably it's because it is human nature to want companionship so you jump at every opportunity to converse with others? 



No comments:

Post a Comment