Monday, December 15, 2014

Johnny's shop in Harajuku

Found out online that there's a Johnny's shop in Harajuku and decided to drop by as I've never entered one


Luckily it was early and there wasn't a very long queue. It was really interesting to see many females of all ages standing in front of boards filled with pictures of their favourite idols, holding a piece of order form so that they can buy the pictures that they like. It was such a new thing for me, I had to buy one just to remember this special day.

Unfortunately, no pictures were allowed in the shop......


This is how the Meiji-Jingumae station looks like


Entrance to Takeshita-dori. Major construction going on there......


Spotted this shop packed with females of all ages again. Decided to drop by and omg......I spent so much in there!!!!


Harajuku is mainly an area for teens


Looks of fashion shops


Even idol shops


For lunch, I entered a cafe at the alley between 2 very famous crepe stalls




My tea~


Tuna salad rice


In Japan, it's really not that awkward to dine alone and I feel a lot more at ease dining alone there than back home.




Look at the queues a the 2 famous crepe stalls in Harajuku


The famous Calbee + shop where you can get freshly fried potato chips and drench them in a topping that you like


A costume shop that I remember from 2005, as recognizable as ever.


Entered La Foret and spotted another cute costume shop




There is seriously some major construction going on in the area. I'm interested to see what is coming in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment