Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Last stop

Finally, my last day in Tokyo for this trip.

Woke up early to rome around the neighbourhood that I'm in because Tokyo is just too big and I doubt that I will stay in the same neighbourhood again for my next trip. And I really like this neighbourhood.



Last minute shopping at Paris kids in Harajuku. I spotted something in my last trip which I did not get and suddenly felt that I should.


I love taking pictures of an empty railway and platform

Next I headed to Ikebukuro as I was supposed to meet Shar for lunch but I was early so I started roaming around the malls in the area. 

Safety is of utmost important in Japan. This here is Lumine.
Look at how they cover up the entire escalator just for renovations. You can't go near it in anyway on that level or even peek into it.

This is the symbol for Ikebukuro, an owl~


So cute~!!


Decided to head to the Tokyo Metropolitan Art Space again to see the building in the morning and spotted some street performers nearby.




Next it's straight to the Metropolitan Plaza for some window shopping before lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment