Thursday, December 25, 2014

Lunch (Ducky Duck) and tea with Shar

Met up with Shar/Akane-chan at Ikebukuro;s Metropolitan Plaza for lunch at Ducky Duck.

This is my ikura and asparagus carbonara! Yummy~ First time having carbonara with ikura and omg!!


Shar with her mentaiko and squid pasta


Mentaiko goes really well with pasta!


My hot tea~


Our set lunch comes with a cake and coffee/ tea so here's Shar's chocolate cake


Then here's my vanilla cake! 


Beautiful and yummy~


Love the atmosphere, food and the good service here!


Very good pictures snapped by Shar using her Pro-camera




Next, she brought me around Ikebukuro to shop for some cheap perfumes and books.


Some elementary school was having their school trip~




I think we should do this to our ATM machines too.....set up a private booth! So that the person using it can feel safer and have more privacy~


After shopping, we had some desserts at a cafe in the area.


A closer look at the desserts, this is mine with berries and ice cream~ I love the berries sooo much! They went so well with my waffles and ice cream! 


Shar's waffles with chocolate cake~

Seriously, you can just walk into any cafes in Japan and the food will be amazing!


No comments:

Post a Comment