Sunday, December 14, 2014

Matta-ne Okayama & off to Tokyo~!

Good times always seemed to end so soon~

I think we all had like 3 hours of sleep the night before.....and we still had to wake up at 6am to get ready for breakfast and depart accordingly.

The first group to leave were those from China, followed by Myanmar and Nepal.

Few of us remaining.....


Ashita, Na-chan, Kuro-chan, Ryuu and myself left together......leaving Matthew behind.

Felt so sad to leave after all the fun we had~

Goodbye International House, Thank you for taking such good care of us!

We all arrived at Okayama station in order to board the shinkansen for either Osaka or Tokyo. Only Na-chan and myself were headed to Tokyo while the other were all going to Osaka. After Na-chan got her tixs, we both frantically ran towards the platform to catch the next train to Tokyo......we literally ran with our luggages and arrived just in time!

Hence, no pictures.....because we were running unglamorously and were too tired afterwards. Almost 3 hours of train ride, so we did manage to get some shut eye and chat more!

Once we arrived at Tokyo station, it was time to say good-bye as I headed towards my hotel and her to her bf's place.

I stayed in a small town called Asagaya, where most of the ppl walking around the streets were old local folks.



Even managed to catch a small matsuri while walking around the town waiting for my check-in time.


In the station. there's a supermarket and I spotted durian! One that has no smell even though it carried a warning sign for foul smell and came with a hefty price tag!

Caution for foul smell and thorns that might hurt you!

Oh my love~

Expensive melon but not even close to the premium ones......

Love that there's a lot of small eateries nearby!

Finally it's time to check-in!

Packed a small lunch from Tenya. Wanted to head out immediately after check-in but I was sick so after lunch, I just showered and slept!

Woke up later in the afternoon and decided to head out to the city even though I was still sick because I'm in Tokyo! Ain't gonna waste my time in my hotel room!

Where do I go? Shinjuku.......lol, to shop for some clothes!

It was a cold, windy night!

After 2 hours, I decided that I was too sick to continue and decided to head back to the hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment