Sunday, December 14, 2014

Meiji-jingu

Breakfast - Chocolate cake that I bought from the convenient store~

Took the densya to Meiji-Jingumae station to visit the Meiji-Jingu

Been wanting to come back here since 2005

At the first gate

Love the calming walk there

Just enjoy the nature while listening to your own footsteps on the stones

A sight I remember from the past



There was a chrysanthemum festival going on when I was there

Miniatures~

So cute right?


Such delicate works~



Finally there!




Make a wish~


Some instructions~


I was there really early, hence there were less people





More pictures of the surroundings because I just love the place soo much~




Somehow I felt a strong connection towards this place. I think this is a place that I will visit over and over again in future.



No comments:

Post a Comment