Monday, December 8, 2014

Minzokuisyou wo kiku

After the trip, we were all really tired! But it was the last night....so we really wanted to spend more time with each other....hence, it was another round of karaoke followed by a jyoshikai with the girls. We all decided to try on each other's national costumes~

Here we are!!  Needless to say, the hanbok is the most popular costume!



Some of the costumes, like the Vietnamese dress and cheong sam was too small for me..... *sniff*



So sad that they couldn't fit me!!!

Time to diet??



Luckily Trang-chan brought 1 of her mum's and I could barely fit in! Why is everyone so slim??



It was a fun night where we talked about things back home, the differences in culture and of course boys! hahaha...



Ashita-san looking stunning in every single costume!



It was a definitely a fun night for me! It was a long time ago since I had a mini jyoshikai with so many girls and from different countries!

:D




No comments:

Post a Comment