Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Sushi dinner at Ganzo Sushi in Shinjuku + Starbucks + Haagen Dazs supper

At night, I met up with Mish, her junior and friend at Shinjuku station to go for sushi together

Her friend brought us to a good sushi restaurant in the area and here are some of the food I had. Thought that it might be rude to snap pictures of food of others in front of her japanese friend. so I refrained from doing so.

I love this salmon sushi~!!

Can't remember what this was...

Mish's junior

Mish and her friend

Interesting one......mentaiko with nagaimo, not a huge fan!

hm....can't remember what this was too....

Normal salmon sushi

Ebi~

Tamago, just cause I wanted to see if there's any difference with the ones here in Malaysia. This is good and less sweet!

Us girls!

I love this meatball on tamago sushi! That sauce is just super yummy! I think I had about 7 plates in total......was super full after dinner!

After dinner, we strolled around for a bit. 
These 2 were guiding us through the streets of Shinjuku at night! 

Limited starbucks drink recommended by Mish~ Seriously, this is how Japan takes my money....all their gentei items!

Went out till so late at night that the station was completely empty!



Ice cream at midnight!  Best Haagen-Dazs flavour ever!!



Plus a bag of chips while I watch TV! hahaha.....

This was what I was watching! Some science program! So boring right? But oh so interesting for the nerd in me!

No comments:

Post a Comment