Friday, January 2, 2015

Grand Imperial Restaurant at The Pinnacle Annexe

~HAPPY NEW YEAR~

May 2015 be an amazing year!

:D

Second day of the new year and I'm back to work....which I have to! I've been resting far too much in Dec. Ok not really resting, I'm out almost every, wasting money....hahahaa and back logged all of work! So now it's time to catch up though I'm still kinda lazy!

Celebrated the new year with my parents by enjoying dim sum at the Grand Imperial Restaurant at The Pinnacle Annexe in Sunway.

Here are some of the dishes that we had: Green tea buns filled with salted egg custard, xiao long bao, salad prawn, fried foo chuk, char siu noodles, polo buns, char siew buns, steamed fish pastes and siu mai.

Overall, the food is ok but their service was impeccable! Probably one of the best in Malaysia and the environment is great! My favourite would be the xiao long bao and fried foo chuk with bit of salted egg inside! 

No comments:

Post a Comment