Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Ash's farewell

Can't believe that it's been so long since I've learned japanese. I think I joined this japanese language school in mid 2010.....and it's now 2015!

Ash and Fi were in the very first class that I joined. Many others joined along the way and many also left the class. At present, there are 6 persons in my class after this farewell.

As Ash was the longest student ever in the language school, the teachers organised a farewell party for him at Shogun. Here's a group pic of sensei-tachi with us.


Some messages from us for him.

It's quite sad to know that this will not be last farewell as few more of my class mates will be leaving within these few months for further studies. 

I don't know how long will I continue to learn japanese, but learning a language is a life long journey especially for non-native speakers like me who do not live in a country that uses the language. If I stop going to class, I might not have enough opportunities to practice and might forget the language. 

For now, I'm still trying my best to level-up my language skills~

No comments:

Post a Comment