Thursday, January 1, 2015

Day 2: Teppei Japanese Restarant's Bara Chirashi Don

HAPPY NEW YEAR~!!!

Just realised that I've left out 2 posts from my SG trip, which I thought I had posted but I just realised today that I had saved the posts instead of publishing them. So here there are.....

~~~

Joining the queue of office workers during lunch.


Simple menu showing what they serve there, but don't forget to ask for their special on that day that is not written on the board.


Small little restaurant when one sits at the counter.


Complementary miso soup. In the containers behind the soup are side dishes that are available for free for all.


This is the Chef preparing our order of bara chirashi don which is also not written on the board.


At the side, there's another Chef who's busy preparing tempura for the diners.


My bara chirashi don was one of the best I've had~!!! Can't wait for my next visit~ Highly recommended!


Here are the side dishes for that day. Some minced meat, some veg and stewed daikon.


Colourful buildings in the area which houses some interesting boutiques and cafes.


At the corner of Teppei is another japanese restaurant called Gyoza King that serves really good gyouza!

No pictures, but Chong and I  each ordered a set that came with 1 plate of gyouza, 2 freshly made side dishes and 3 other complementary sides together with rice. We also added an additional ala-carte plate of gyouza so that we could try all 3 fillings. Love love love the gyouzas~


Then at the other side is another ramen restaurant called Tonkotsu King.

I did not have the opportunity to try this restaurant but I've read from reviews that it is good. Will definitely try it out on my next visit to Sg.




No comments:

Post a Comment