Friday, January 9, 2015

Nana's Green Tea + La Crêperie de Caroline

First off was dinner at Nana's Green Tea at Mid Valley.

This is my favourite thing there or should I say, the only thing that I like that makes me return each time!

Kanten Slushy! MUST TRY~
All my favourite things are in this drink! Green tea, black sugar syrup, green tea kanten jelly, black bean and shaved ice! :D

I'm always craving for one and every time I'm there, that's what I order!


Tori soboro don. Didn't get to taste this but it's basically minced meat with sprouts and an egg on millet rice.


Locomoco hanburg -both beef and chicken. As you can see the sauce is slightly difference.


Didn't like this as the sauce was very salty!!!

Sadly, their mains are not as good as their desserts.


For supper, we headed to La Crêperie de Caroline at Telawi, Bangsar.

Somersby apple and pear cider

Still prefer the apple one more.....


Salted caramel crepe topped with a salted caramel ice cream. Yum~ love salted caramel~ really can't go wrong with this dessert.


Galette with chicken and mushrooms. I like the galette's texture compared to the crepe. Maybe next time I'll try another galette.

No comments:

Post a Comment