Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Antipodean, Bangsar

Went for breakfast with my lab mates in January at Antipodean in Bangsar. First visit, but I've been hearing a lot about the big breakfast from others so I was pretty excited.

This is the big breakfast that all of us ordered. It came with toast, sautéed mushrooms, hash brown, scrambled eggs and a choice of bacon or sausage.

I chose the bacon which was lovely! I also liked the toast as it was well buttered and toasted nicely. The mushrooms were good but the eggs and hash brown were slightly under seasoned. But I guess it works that way so that everyone gets to season it themselves to their liking. Also, I like the fact that the eggs were really fluffy~

This here is the big sausage with pork sausage instead of bacon.

The portion was relatively generous and my friends were all pretty full after the meal but for me it was just ok. We had this for brunch at 11+ am and I had breakfast at 7am. 

So I bought a honey oat cookie to complete my meal. This cookie was recommended by the staff there and it was delicious~!

Overall, the food was good and it was great that you can get good breakfast food to feed your craves at any time of the day with their all-day breakfast.



No comments:

Post a Comment