Monday, February 2, 2015

Din Tai Fung, Xinyi road

My second last day in Taipei and I thought that I'd take it slow and easy.

Left my rented room early in the morning to explore the nearby area.


As it was almost 10am, I quickly head towards original Din Tai Fung stall at Xinyi road.

There was already a queue when I arrived at 10.10am. I quickly joined the queue. The waitress gave me a menu and number. After 10 mins, I was in the restaurant on the second floor, waiting for my food!

I was seriously impressed by their service because the staffs there could speak several languages: english, mandarin, japanese and korean.


This here is my crab roe xiao long bao~! So good that I was lost for words!


Next up was the normal pork filling xiao long bao!


And lastly, gyouza! Another of my favourite! How could I not order this!

Super yummy as the bottom was fragrant and crunchy while the top was steamed nicely. The filling was really juicy too~! <3

keke...the queue when I left~

No regrets coming even though it was expensive, I love everything that I ordered~ but definitely come early if you plan to visit!




No comments:

Post a Comment